.8 years on glass manufacturing and exporting.
Safety wood or plywood packing worthy for ocean and land transportation.
Full transport insurance.
1. Clear Tempered Glass
2. Ultra Clear Tempered Glass
3. Colored Tempered Glass
1. low-e insulating glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620? C. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
2. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
3. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
4. If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
We believe we have this strength can be better to produce this kind of glass, at present our company's performance by leaps and bounds, a lot of foreign customers want this kind of glass, this is also our advantages, in the future, our production technology will be better and better, more and more developed.