Laminated Safety Glass is made up of two or more layers of glass permanently bonded together with an interlayer (PVB / SGP / EVA) via a controlled, highly pressurized and industrial heating process. The lamination process results in the glass panels holding together in the event of breakage, reducing the risk of harm. Laminated Glass is classified as Grade A Safety Glass. There is several laminated glass types manufactured using different glass and interlay options that produce a variety of strength and security requirements.
Laminated glass Specification:
High strength: SentryGlas® interlayers are five times stronger and up to 100 times stiffer than normal laminating materials.
Anti water permeation and salt permeation (specially in sea coastal area),to keep the glass panels tightly and totally laminated for ever.(never delaminated)
• Sloped/Overhead Glazing
• Museums, Prisons, Government Buildings
• Jewelry Stores, Banks, Airports
• Safety Glazing Applications
• Schools, Hospitals, Hotels
• Interior Partitions, Office Buildings, flooring
1.We strictly follow up quality administrative control system in every producing procedure and do last - every- piece inspection before packing , to guarantee the high quality of 100% of ordered quantity
2. Delivery on time and fast.
3. Very competitive price .
4. Professional sales for enough and timely communication on the process details, packing , delivery etc. no worry, no bother in business with us
Advanced Laminated Machines and Equipment
Advanced Tempering Machines
If you have the demands of glass or mirrors,please feel free to contact us.We will offer you the best prices with high quality!
Glad to service for you in the future~