There’s a tinted mirror trend that’s going strong in the world of high-end design, and it’s making its way into the catalogs of our favorite retailers as well. Unusual, striking, geometric and undeniably modern, tinted mirrors are part work of art, part functional reflective surface.
Today, in many ways, tinted mirrors are making an impact in the realms of art and design.
SILVER MIRROR glass is produced by coating a silver film, a copper film and two layers of waterproof paint on the back of flat and parallel float glass. New product "Eco silver Mirror" has already come onto the market,which use non-copper film process and two layers of water proof paint. It prevents heavy metal contamination with copper and lead by using non-lead materials.
1) TSING Silver Mirrors are available in either silver or aluminum and suit all atmospheric conditions.
2) The mirror surface is clear and bright, giving distinct and lifelike image.
3) The plating layer is rigid and bond and the protective layer impregnable with good erosion-resistance.
1. Bathrooms, Toilets, Halls.
2. Mirrored walls to create more light or space.
3. Furniture backs, shelves, table tops
4. Facial looking glass
5. Decorative applications etc.