Description of Tempered Glass Shelves
A quick and simple way to give your home a fresh look and a great makeover is to install a glass shelves. In addition to the nice look it is a great way of having extra space and storage. It can also be used in adding a nice touch of decoration to your home.Glass shelves are a great way to add some high design to your space without breaking the space.
Tempered Glass: TsingTempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass. When broken, it shatters into many small fragments which prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass could pose potential risk of injuries.
1. Edge: flat edge (T edge), pencil edge (C edge), beveled edge, ogee edge.
2. Corner: safety corner, round corner.
3. Holes: drilling available at customer's option.
4. Shapes: square, rectangle, circle, oval, triangle etc.
5. Treatment: printing, acid, frosted.
6. Water Jet.
Machine owned :
1. Water jet machine
2.Screen Printing Equipment
3.Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4.Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5.Round Glass Edging Machine
6.Glass Drilling Machine
7.Glass Tempering Furnace
8.Glass cutting line
1. Free sample is available.
2. Customized glass will be sent out within one week.
Packing and Loading: