There are many uses of tempered glass in buildings. Many frameless components such as glass doors and glass curtain walls often use tempered glass.
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations,.
2. Windows or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. Recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;