Toughened Glass is one regularly used safety glass in applications.Standard glass could pose a potential danger,but toughened glass is up to four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails. Toughened glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
The nature of toughened glass causes it to shatter into small oval-shaped pebbles when broken. This eliminates the danger of sharp edges. Due to this property, along with its strength, toughened glass is often referred to as safety glass.
Features of Custom Toughened Glass:
1. Heat-treated to be stronger and more durable than standard annealed glass-upper to five times stronger of equal thickness.
2. Heat resistant, making it an ideal choice for many dry projects.
3. Break into small pieces rather than large shards.
4. often used where standard glass pose a danger.
5. Tempered glass cannot be cut or drilled after tempering.
Application of Custom Toughened Glass:
1. Windows and doors
2. Facades and curtain walls
3. Automobile, train, vessel
4. Furniture and decoration
For the edge we have: rough edge, flat polished edge, round polished edge, beveled edge...
We can produce according to your size,thickness and edge requirements. Our MOQ: ≥10 m².
We are factory, so we also can produce all kinds of tempered glass, laminated glass, silk screen glass, curved glass, smart glass/film and mirrors. If you have any demands, welcome to send us. We guarantee to offer you the most competitive prices!